1. The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 11-14 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
2. The test items for Language I (English) will focus on the proficiency related to the medium of instruction.
3. The Language II (Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu) will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
4. The test items in Mathematics and Science, and Social Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects. The test items of Mathematics and Science will be of 30 marks each. The test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject as prescribed for classes VI-VIII by the Board of School Education Haryana.
5. The questions in the tests for Level-2 will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the Board of School Education Haryana for classes VI-VIII but their difficulty standard as well linkages could be upto the senior secondary stage.