1. The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
2. The Test items for Language – I (Hindi) will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.
3. The Language II (English) will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
4. The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of the subjects. In all these subject areas, the test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject prescribed for classes I-V by the Education Department, Govt. of Haryana.
5. The questions in the tests for Level-I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus for classes I-V, but their difficulty standard, as well as linkages, could be upto the secondary stage.